Welcome to QAnon & Politics


I created and designed this blog to help me organize my thinking about the Q Posts and related information. 
 
If you've discovered it, I hope it's helpful for you, too.

The Q posts are a HUGE body of information that shed light on investigations into corruption happening on a global scale.

It's the news behind the news. And a unified movement of We, The People.

It also educates people about how to find open source intelligence and information for themselves.  

This blog is a work in progress.  I update it as I come across files, folders, books, articles and so on, related to Q posts, themes, players and other related resources.

I've created a FAQ page for a brief introduction to Q and this blog.

Welcome to the #GreatAwakening. 

#WWG1WGA


 

Comments

  1. If you have any Q-related questions, information, or suggestions for themes not covered already; or you just want to say Hi, please leave your comments here. (Comments are moderated, spam is deleted.)

    Thanks,
    #WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog